ASICS Manchester Marathon 2019
Ready to Run for Melanoma Focus?
We have 10 places available and one of them could be yours if you register before 14 February 2019.
The ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon is one of the UK’s premier running events, famous for its fast, flat and friendly route.
Everyone is welcome to take on the 26.2 mile challenge, whether you are one of the world’s greatest elite runners, or someone for whom the thought of completing a marathon might seem impossible. Many regular runners find this the ideal event to get a personal best time, whilst everybody finds the incredible Mancunian support throughout the course unforgettable.
16,000 people of all abilities will be at the 2019 event on Sunday 7 April. If you are ready to join them and fundraise for Melanoma Focus here’s how to register:
Request your Melanoma Focus charity ENTRY CODE:
There are several options:
- If you would like us to pay your entry fee then we can issue you with a code and we will pay £50 + 10% booking fee.
- If you would like to pay for your own place we can issue you with a code for reduced rate entry of £50 and you would pay for the place through the race booking systems.
- We also have 2 person relay codes and 4 person relay codes available, which if used, will be invoiced at £80 and £110 (plus booking fee) respectively.
Please email email@example.com to let us know which code you would like and we will email you back. We ask you to make a fundraising pledge of £150.
To enter go to Greater Manchester Marathon and click on “Enter 2019 Now“.
Our £50 sign up fee includes:
- The event entrance fee
- FREE Melanoma Focus running top
- Your pledge to raise a minimum of £150 sponsorship money. We’ll send you a fundraising pack full of hints and tips to help get you started
- Full information on the event logistics, facilities and timings
- Support from the Melanoma Focus team
- A Melanoma Focus winner’s certificate
Take a look at the Pre Event Top Tips
New to running or prefer to cycle, walk or swim with friends?
Take a look at our 100 Miles in May challenge. Anyone can take part in this epic event as how, when and where you cover the miles is entirely up to you. This could be the month you decide to ditch the car and cycle, run or walk to work. 4 miles a day or 25 miles each weekend, it’s a great way to raise funds for Melanoma Focus.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further details or information.
Every penny raised on behalf of Melanoma Focus helps make progress in the fight against melanoma.