ASICS Manchester Marathon 2019
Ready to Run for Melanoma Focus?
We have 10 places available and one of them could be yours if you register before 14 February 2019.
The ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon is one of the UK’s premier running events, famous for its fast, flat and friendly route.
Everyone is welcome to take on the 26.2 mile challenge, whether you are one of the world’s greatest elite runners, or someone for whom the thought of completing a marathon might seem impossible. Many regular runners find this the ideal event to get a personal best time, whilst everybody finds the incredible Mancunian support throughout the course unforgettable.
16,000 people of all abilities will be at the 2019 event on Sunday 7 April. If you are ready to join them and fundraise for Melanoma Focus here’s how to register:
Request your Melanoma Focus charity ENTRY CODE:
There are several options:
- FREE ENTRY – we will issue you with a code to claim your free entry when you register. Your pledge is to raise £150 for Melanoma Focus.
- If you already have your own place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your fundraising pack and FREE running vest.
- 2 person and 4 person relay places available, please ask for details.
For more information email email@example.com
To enter go to Greater Manchester Marathon and click on “Enter 2019 Now“.
Joining our team will give you:
- FREE Entrance to the Manchester Marathon
- FREE Melanoma Focus running top
- A fundraising pack full of hints and tips to help get you started
- Full information on the event logistics, facilities and timings
- Support from the Melanoma Focus team
- A Melanoma Focus winner’s certificate
Take a look at the Pre Event Top Tips
New to running or prefer to cycle, walk or swim with friends?
Take a look at our 100 Miles in May challenge. Anyone can take part in this epic event as how, when and where you cover the miles is entirely up to you. This could be the month you decide to ditch the car and cycle, run or walk to work. 4 miles a day or 25 miles each weekend, it’s a great way to raise funds for Melanoma Focus.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further details or information.
Every penny raised on behalf of Melanoma Focus helps make progress in the fight against melanoma.