- Cambridge Half Marathon 2020
Cambridge Half Marathon 2020
Charity Places Available!
Join us in our hometown for the Cambridge Half Marathon on 8 March 2020. Taking you through the historic centre of Cambridge, this fast, flat course is great for everyone from beginners to experienced runners alike. So, if you’d like to raise funds for melanoma research and are looking for a race with a difference, please join our team.
Ballot places are selling out fast so why not join our team and beat the ballot!
As a runner for Melanoma Focus you will receive:
- A FREE technical running vest
- Training tips and support
- A fundraising pack, full of ideas to help you raise as much as you can
- Dedicated support and expert fundraising advice
- Electronic chip timing
- Finishers medal
Registration fee: £30 Sponsorship Pledge: £275
Please complete our enquiry form to receive details of how to register.
Limited places are available on a first come first served basis.