- Helpline – 0808 801 0777
Helpline – 0808 801 0777
Contact our Helpline Nurses
Duty Hours: 7pm – 9pm each working day
Welcome to the Melanoma Focus Helpline. This is a new service available to anyone in the UK who has a question about any aspect of melanoma, the most serious form of skin cancer.
Just call our confidential freephone number:
0808 801 0777
Our specialist Helpline Nurses are on duty to take your call between 7pm and 9pm each working day. At other times, please leave a message and they will contact you during their duty hours.
If you prefer to email us, type your query into the Contact Form below and press ‘Send Email’. One of our nurses will get back to you as soon as possible, using the contact method – phone or email – that you specify below.
The Helpline Nurses work in the UK’s main melanoma hospitals and are qualified in skin cancer care. They are experienced in talking to patients with melanoma and are expert in providing information and support for patients and those who care for them. They would be delighted to assist anyone who has a question or concern about melanoma.
- We provide information, support and guidance about melanoma. This is not intended to be a substitute for professional care: you should consult your doctor if you have, or suspect you have, a health problem.
- If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else, please make this clear. It is best if you can put us in direct touch with the person concerned.
- We aim to get back to you as soon as possible, but this may take up to 3 working days.
- This is a service for people resident in the UK with questions or concerns about melanoma; we are not able to deal with queries from people outside the UK or from students researching the disease.
- Confidential freephone numbers do not appear on a caller’s phone records.
Please follow this link for information about confidentiality, privacy and feedback & complaints.