- Guide to fundraising
Guide to fundraising
We know there is more that can be done to stop melanoma and the suffering it causes, but we need your help.
With your support our cutting edge research will help us better understand melanoma and ultimately will improve our ability to prevent and treat the disease.
There are lots of ways to get involved, just find one that suits you!
- Make a monthly or one-off donation
- Take on a challenge event – run, cycle, swim, skydive and more
- Sponsored challenges – shave your head, dress up, go sober, quit your phone and more
- Hold your own fundraiser – coffee mornings, fun days, car boot sales, film nights, raffles and more
- Wedding favours
- In Memoriam
- Leave a legacy gift in your Will
- Get your workplace involved
- Spread the word – hold an awareness day or help distribute our leaflets
- Become a case study – sharing real stories about the reality of melanoma is vital for persuading the public to look after their skin.