Woburn Abbey Triathlon
Join us for the Woburn Abbey Triathlon – 9 & 10 September 2017
Last year we were delighted to be selected as one of the main charity partners for the reknown Woburn Abbey Triathlon.
Firmly on the triathlon bucket-list this event is famed for it’s family friendly atmosphere, with plenty of fun activities to entertain supporters between cheers.
The Sprint (800m Swim, 20km Bike, 5km Run) is always a firm favourite. * Sunday
The Olympic Distance (1500m Swim, 40km Bike, 10km Run) is perfect for those looking for a bigger challenge. * Sunday
The ‘WoBurner’ middle distance (1900m Swim, 90km Bike, 21.1km Run) a prestigious ‘must’ for all serious triathletes. *Saturday, with registration and briefing on Friday 8th September
And if running, cycling and swimming sounds too much, we have some spaces on our relay teams – just tell us which bit of the course you would like to take on.
We have a limited number of charity places available for each race, with entry fee just £20. Please get in touch to find out more email@example.com
As a member of the Melanoma Focus team you will receive:
- A technical running top and swimming cap for training
- Training tips and support
- Cheerers along the route
- Access to our event day marquee
- A fundraising pack, full of ideas to help you raise as much as you can
- Dedicated support and expert fundraising advice
- Electronic chip timing
- Finishers medal
The event also offer junior triathlon waves and scootathlon options for the little ones – so everyone can take part! *All on Sunday!
- Junior Triathlon (ages 13 to 16 years): 300m Swim, 10.5km Bike, 2.5km Run
- Junior Triathlon (ages 9 to 12 years): 100m Swim, 3km Bike, 1km Run
- Scootathlon (ages 4-8): 400m Scoot, 400m Bike, 150m Run